Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Unseen Grace

 
God's amazing grace watched over Linda and I while we were in our mothers womb. We were listed as twins, but we only share the same birth date.




                                                        Unseen Grace


     Questions and surprises started my life. Mom planned when she wanted her children born. Her biggest surprise with me, there were two of us. Linda and I were born twins, but not twins at all.
     Although conceived weeks apart, Linda was born first. A total and complete pregnancy. She was premature and unable to swallow until she was a month old.
     I made my entrance into this world, thirty minutes later. Also a total and complete pregnancy. However, Mom had carried we way over my due date. My lungs collapsed at birth. For the first three years of my life, I fainted when I cried.
     What kept us alive and safe during that unusual pregnancy? Only the Unseen Grace of God could protect two little girls in the womb. Grace unseen often reflects God's greatest miracles. Looking back, I can see the grace of God throughout my life.
     Travel with me on my "Journey of Grace", as I share how God's unseen grace has effected my life.
     Take a look at your life? What unseen grace can you find woven throughout the years? If we would only take time to spend with the Lord, we would be amazed at the grace He has poured out on each of us. Learn of His grace.


     Psalm139:13 (CJB)
     For you fashioned my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb.




© Copyright  2013 All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment