Saturday, February 16, 2013

I Did Matter


                                                              I Did Matter


     This has been the week of Valentine's. So much love given out and shared. But there were many who did not see love or feel it this week. To often we forget about them and many really don't care, since it isn't them. There is someone, however, who does care. God created us in our mother's wombs, knit us together with love and is always seeking to have a love relationship with each of us, but, it is our choice. Even if no one else cares, to God we do matter. My prayer is that you will seek His love and know His love for you. God bless each and everyone on this day that the Lord has made.



                                                              I Did Matter

     As I stand in forgiveness, the healing complete. I remember the lies I had believed, from the enemy of God. Your life is worthless, no one even cares. You can do nothing to be accepted. You will never be loved. God will find you guilty and you'll never be forgiven. Used and discarded, others are saying you deserve what you got., you do not matter. Blaming myself, I was hiding in shame.
     My forgiveness for others and myself, the forgiveness of God, made my healing complete, no longer my guilt will He remember. Each sin has been covered by the blood of the lamb. My Father in heaven, to the enemy speaks. My child, you have hurt and to me will you answer and suffer your fate. You should have remembered, to Me, she does matter.

     Psalms 42:11
     Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance and my God.


(c) Copyrights 2013 all rights reserved






No comments:

Post a Comment