Monday, August 5, 2013

I Stumbled Agin

     It seems all I ever do is stumble. Mistakes made everyday. I realize most of us feel we fail in some way each day. So here is a poem I wrote, I Stumbled Again. It is probably the shorted thing I have posted but, that doesn't matter. I share what God lays on my heart, not what I think will get the attention. He has his reason for each post and I just need to trust Him.



                                                          I Stumbled Again


     "Lord, I stumbled again today." I struggle, and try, and fail all along the way. My day began with prayer, for His guidance and grace, as I went on my way "Lord, I thought I was doing my best. Yet, I failed again today. Seems I never will learn to do life your way. Why, do I stumble Lord, so often along the way?"
     Suddenly, I hear the Lord speak, "I don't remember your stumbling today. You sought me, for your guidance and needs, in our quiet time together, as you started your day. I've been beside you all along the way. You may seem to have stumbled, but, you turned and sought for me all along the way. Don't you know, I have forgiven and don't remember the struggles along the way."



(C) Copyright 2013  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment